Live Workshops for Parents and Teachers
- Workshops meet once a week for 9 weeks.
- The first session is a FREE trial class.
- For parents and teachers with time or distance constraints click here for the Workshop Recording.
|Bergen County, NJ||Evelyn Paglierifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|New York City (the Bronx)||Ami Schwabemail@example.com|
|Orange County, NY||Bonnie Lawfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Fees and Books
$195 for one person, and an additional $130 for a spouse.
Books: Parenting Young Children (birth-6 years), The Parent's Handbook (6-12 years) and Parenting Teenagers (13 and up) are available at the workshop for $20.00 each or you may order them at www.STEPPublishers.com. A Spanish version of the Parent's Handbook is also available.
- Remember that the first session is a free trial class and an
overview of the entire program.
- After this series, workshops will be offered again in March, 2016.
- Gift certificates are available.
To register for a free trial class or to register for the entire workshop, click here.
An instructor will contact you about upcoming classes.
To pay for a class with any major credit card, click here.
For parents and teachers with time or distance constraints, click here for the Workshop Recordings.
Please note: Aviva Schwab is not teaching any classes at this time. Instead, she is working to pass on the STEP method "far and wide" through presentations to school districts, houses of worship, hospitals, corporations, etc. To find out if Aviva is available to speak to your group, email email@example.com.